MeoPro HD 32mm Series
HD performance in a compact, lightweight binocular.
The American assembled MeoPro HD 32mm binocular is perfect for observing nature in high-definition.
The ergonomically shaped rubber armour surrounds a durable, lightweight magnesium chassis for a comfortable carry in the field. Fluoride (HD) objective lens elements virtually eliminate chromatic aberrations (color fringing) and deliver vivid images with exceptional brightness. MeoBrightTM ion assisted lens multi-coatings deliver an outstanding light transmission while MeoShieldTM coating protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion.
8x32- Extremely wide field of view (138m). Lower magnification offers increased depth of field and increased stability. Excellent choice for viewing nature in densely forested terrain and for following birds in flight.
10x32 - Wide field of view (128m). Higher magnification offers increased reach for viewing nature at extended distances. Excellent choice for viewing open prairie, shoreline and mountainous areas.
- HD Lens Elements - High-definition, extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing in challenging lighting conditions and deliver pin point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity.
- Focus and Diopter Control - Oversized focus wheel delivers precise, accurate focus acquisition. Diopter control is easy to adjust and accommodates +/- 3 D.
- Waterproof - All binoculars are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Eyepieces - Eyepiece design reduces distortion and delivers a wide, sharp field of view. Multi-position twist-up eyecups accommodate all users.
- Protective Armor Design - Beautifully sculpted rubber armor is comfortable to hold for extended periods and protects internal components from shock.
HD Lens Elements
High-definition, extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing in challenging lighting conditions and deliver pin point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity.