MeoPro 32mm Series
A compact glass that excels in tight terrain.
Lightweight, compact and delivering performance among the best in its class, the MeoPro 32mm series makes for an ideal addition to any binocular enthusiasts collection. An advanced internal optics package is housed in a durable, yet lightweight alloy chassis delivering top-end performance in a fully rubber-armored package at just 595 grams. With close focus down to one meter, and full-focus in just 1-1/4 revolution, focusing and maintaining a steady image for extended periods is no challenge at all.
6.5x32 - Sometimes the most interesting things to observe are only a few steps away. The MeoPro 6.5x32, with close focus down to 1 meters, allows you to spot dragonflies and butterflies, as well as warblers as they skit along your favorite watering hole. A smooth, central focus wheel with integrated diopter adjustment makes it extremely easy to find your ideal sweet spot for extended observation sessions.
- MeoBright 5501 - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright 5501 ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Waterproof - All binoculars are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Focus and Diopter Control - Oversized central focus wheel delivers precise, accurate focus acquisition. Central diopter control is easy to adjust and accommodates +/- 3 D.
- Eyepieces - Eyepiece design reduces distortion and delivers a wide, sharp field of view. Multi-position twist-up eyecups accommodate all users.
- Protective Armor Design - Beautifully sculpted rubber armor is comfortable to hold for extended periods and protects internal components from shock.
A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright 5501 ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.