MeoPro 42mm Series
High performance made highly affordable.
Designed for nearly any adventure, the MeoPro 42 mm Series delivers the performance required of serious binocular users. First-class optical elements are fully multi-coated, ensuring brilliant, sharp images, from edge-to-edge. The central focusing system is silky smooth, even in extremely cold conditions, and brings images to sharp focus in just 1-1/4 revolutions. Generous eye relief, combined with three position twist-up eyecups allows users to control their personal imaging position. Supremely comfortable and lightweight, the MeoPro 42 mm Series binocular is fully rubber-armored and completely waterproof and fogproof.
8x42 – The model choice not only for bird watching and nature observation. The MeoPro 8x42 provides a wide 117 meter FOV (@ 1000m) and lightweight body, ensuring that you will enjoy every moment of searching and identifying your favorite species.
10x42 – When you need to squeeze a little more power out of your favorite binocular, the MeoPro 10x42 is the right choice. Smooth central focusing with integrated diopter adjustment and three-position twist-up eyecups allow users the ideal amount of precise focus with comfortable viewing.
- MeoBright 5501 - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright 5501 ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Waterproof - All binoculars are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Focus and Diopter Control - Oversized central focus wheel delivers precise, accurate focus acquisition. Central diopter control is easy to adjust and accommodates +/- 3 D.
- Eyepieces - Eyepiece design reduces distortion and delivers a wide, sharp field of view. Multi-position twist-up eyecups accommodate all users.
- Protective Armor Design - Beautifully sculpted rubber armor is comfortable to hold for extended periods and protects internal components from shock.
A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright 5501 ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.