MeoPro® 32mm Series
A compact glass that excels in tight terrain.
Compact and lightweight, the MeoPro® 6.5x32 is an excellent binocular choice for nature watchers and hikers who roam in dense underbrush and tightly forested areas. Full-sized eyepieces and 32mm objective lenses rival the crystal clear view of larger glass – yet save precious weight when packing the bare minimum. MB5501TM ion assisted lens multi-coatings deliver the brightest image in every condition while MeoShield TM coating protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion. An extra wide 433 ft. field of view lets you see more terrain at any distance while the ergonomically shaped rubber armor provides excellent grip and a comfortable hold for extended glassing.
6.5x32 - Extremely wide field of view of 433 ft. Lower magnification offers increased depth of field and increased stability. Excellent choice for birding, nature watching or hunting in dense forest terrain or nautical adventures where a stable view is desired.
- MeoBrightTM - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBrightTM ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- Waterproof - All binoculars are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Focus and Diopter Control - Oversized central focus wheel delivers precise, accurate focus acquisition. Central diopter control is easy to adjust and accommodates +/- 3 D.
- Eyepieces - Eyepiece design reduces distortion and delivers a wide, sharp field of view. Multi-position twist-up eyecups accommodate all users.
- Protective Armor Design - Beautifully sculpted rubber armor is comfortable to hold for extended periods and protects internal components from shock.
A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBrightTM ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.