nezobrazeno nezobrazeno nezobrazeno
Binoculars
Riflescopes
Spotting Scopes
Accessories

a better 
view 
of the 
world

Nature
Hunting
Tactical
Choose Your Passion
Nature
Observe nature
in stunning details 
More
Hunting
When hunting
is your passion 
More
Tactical
Victory over
darkness 
More
LOGO

Oficiální český eshop Meopta s příslušenstvím

 0

Celkem

0 Kč

Váš košík je prázdný

Company profile

1933
Optikotechna Company was established in Prerov by entrepreneur Ing. Alois Benes and physics professor Dr. Alois Mazurek. Dr. Mazurek developed the first enlarging objective in Czechoslovakia. 
1933 - 1935
Optikotechna began production of darkroom equipment, including enlargers and lenses. 
1935 - 1938
Optikotechna began supplying the Czechoslovakian army with optical equipment. Optikotechna was sold to Zbrojovka Brno which invested in the construction of new manufacturing facilities located at Meopta’s current location in Prerov. 
1939 - 1945
During German occupation, Optikotechna was forced to supply military optical equipment to the German army. 
1946
After the war Optikotechna was renamed Meopta, national enterprise. 
1947 - 1970
Many new products were designed and developed, as Meopta became one of the most prominent manufacturers of photo enlargers in the world and the sole manufacturer of cinema projectors in Central and Eastern Europe. 
1953
The Institute for Development of Optics and Precision Mechanics was established in Prerov, raising its profile as an optical center in Central Europe. 
1958
Meopta is awarded at the Brussels Expo for its cameras Mikroma and Flexaret. Motion picture projector Meopton 4 received a Grand Prix gold medal. 
1960
Meopta U.S.A., Inc.
Tyrolit Company, Inc. was founded in New York City, where it distributed grinding wheels throughout the United States and Canada. 
1967
Meopta demonstrates its modern projection techniques at the Montreal Expo and receives global acclaim. 
1971
Significant increase in military production for Warsaw Pact armies. 
1977
Meopta U.S.A., Inc.
Tyrolit begins manufacturing wedges and industrial glass.
1988
Meopta returned to riflescope production as military production decreased. 
1988
Meopta U.S.A., Inc.
Tyrolit’s production facility is moved to West Babylon, Long Island, where manufacturing capabilities now include mechanics, optics and thin film coating. 
1990
Meopta's military production ceases, the company is divided into separate joint stock companies. 
1992
Meopta is fully privatized and remains the largest optical producer in the Czechoslovakia. Meopta becomes an optical supplier to major companies around the world. 
1996
Meopta U.S.A., Inc.
Tyrolit Company, Inc. changes its name to TCI New York, Inc. 
1997
Meopta U.S.A., Inc.
The company once again expanded its manufacturing, and moved to Hauppauge, Long Island, where it produced a variety of optical products and components including spherical and flat optics, wedges for aviation instruments, windows and cover glass, prisms, beam splitters and sports optics; and garnered a reputation for the highest quality and performance. 
1992 - 2003
Meopta is restructured and its affiliation with TCI New York commences. 
2004
TCI New York collaborates with Meopta to distribute Meopta products in the U.S. market.

The Meopta joint stock companies are consolidated into a single business entity in the Czech Republic called Meopta - optika, a.s.
2005
Meopta becomes Meopta - optika, s.r.o. and TCI New York is renamed to Meopta U.S.A., Inc. 
2010
Meopta - optika updates and expands its research and development capacity by establishing an advanced technology center in Prerov with the latest resources and technology. 
...